WE ARE HIRING Sail with us into your Future
INLAND WATER TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
Following staff is required for Rawalpindi, Daudkhel and Attock Offices:
1. Traffic Manager (Commercial & Regulations): 15 years experience in policies, regulations, registrations, authorizations and liaison with government departments. Grade 18 and above in Armed Forces or equivalent in private sector including maritime field. Masters or Law degree preferred. Max. Age: 50 years relaxable.
2. Deputy Manager Regulations and Registrations: 10 years experience in regulations and registrations with government departments. Masters or Law degree preferred. Max. Age: 40 years.
3. Deputy Manager Business Development: 10 years experience in generating leads, closing deals with companies preferably in maritime industry. Should possess Masters degree in Management, Business or related field. Max. Age: 40 years.
4. Harbor Master / Manager: 10 years experience in Marine or Riverine Operations including pilotage and driving boats, barges and tugs. Max. Age: 50 years.
5. Deputy Harbor Master: 7 years experience in Marine or Riverine Operations including pilotage and driving boats, barges and tugs. Max. Age: 40 years.
6. Hydrographer: 15 years experience in Marine or Riverine Operations including 5 years in management. 10 years field experience of Hydrography / Oceanography. International CAT ‘B’ Course (Hydrography / Oceanography / Cartography). River bathymetric survey experience preferred. Max. Age: 50 years.
7. Deputy Hydrographer: 10 years experience in Marine or Riverine Operations. Masters degree in related field. 5 years survey experience of Hydrography / Oceanography. Proficiency in MS Office. Max. Age: 40 years.
8. Boat Operators / Mariners: Ex leading Seamen / Marines, Sappers from Corps of Engineers, or equivalent in private sector. Matriculation certification is prerequisite. Max. Age: 45 years.
9. Store Keeper: 05 years experience in office work, inventory management with proficiency in MS Office. Intermediate qualification. Max. Age: 35 years.
10. Receptionist: 03 years experience with companies and government bodies. Telephone skills and proficiency in MS Office. Graduate. Max. Age: 30 years.
11. Drivers: 05 years experience with companies. Literate, possess knowledge of keeping log book, maintenance and routine repairs of vehicles. Hold valid car/LTV license. Max. Age: 50 years.
Applicants may courier resumes with recent photographs along with copies of academic and professional documents before 29 Aug 2015. Short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. Salary package shall be market based, commensurate with experience, qualifications and skills.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Inland Water Transport Development Company, House # 34-A, Street 27, Valley Road, Westridge, Rawalpindi. Ph: 051 5491494-5 email: firstname.lastname@example.org