Secondary Hospital, Aga Khan University Hospital Job Hyderabad, Instructor, Obstetrics / Gynaecology
Aga Khan University chartered in 1983 as Pakistan’s first private international university, is committed to the provision of education, research and health care of international standard relevant to Pakistan and the region. The affiliated Aga Khan University Hospital has well-equipped investigative services and provides state-of-the-art clinical facilities.
The department of obstetrics and gynaecology offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services for women including high risk obstetrical care, infertility, fetal assessment, routine obstetric, reproductive endocrinology, gynaecological oncology, urogynaecology and diagnosis and treatment of routine gynaecological disorders.
– The appointee will be responsible for clinical and teaching activities in the department.
Applicant should have:
– An MBBS with 4 years Residency Programme in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from a reputable institution.
– 1 to 2 years’ of experience with FCPS part I can also apply.
– Posses Intermediate Module or equivalent.
– Valid PMDC licensure.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– Ability to work in a team environment.
To Apply ?Please send your detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Please mark the subject with the position applied for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applications should be submitted latest by June 19, 2015.