Shifa International Hospitals Ltd Job Islamabad, Service Engineer Biomedical
Qualification: BE/BS Electronics / Biomedical Engineering or DAE in Electronics/Biomedical Engineering (Three Years Min).
Experience: Hand on experience on Repair & Maintenance of Electronics, Computers & Biomedical Equipment.
– Assist management in planning & organizing Departmental Activities.
– Carry out daily round of various Departments to check the status of biomedical equipment on site.
– Carry out repair & maintenance of Biomedical Equipments independently.
– Supervise/guide junior Engineers in upkeep of biomedical workshop, its layout and equipment.
– Ensure implementation of PPM & calibration in accordance with OEM instruction as per scheduled plan.
– Conduct inspection, commissioning and training on newly inducted biomedical equipment.
– Maintenance/up-dation of biomedical equipment log books and other workshop documents manually as well as on Computerized Maintenance Management System.
– Conduct training of Engineers & technicians of technical & operation issues, workshop procedures & practices and topic as defined by management,
– Prepare presentations, training lectures, inspection reports, defect reports, incidence reports, demands of Biomedical Equipment & accessories record and draft minutes of meetings and visit reports.
– Exercise effective Command, Control & Communication Skills for efficient working of Biomedical Department.
– Proficient in Electronics & Mechanical Repair Techniques.
– Good understanding of operation & functions of biomedical equipment.