NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT SITUATION VACANT
Applications on prescribed formal are invited for the under mentioned posts from the Pakistani nationals, possessing the prescribed Domicile, qualification, experience and other requirements as mentioned against each:-
SI. No Name of Post and Pay Scale No. of Posts Qualification/Experience Domicile Max. Age limit on closing date
1. Data Entry Operator (BS-12) (7000-500-22000) 09 i. Graduate (2nd Division); and ii. Six months diploma/certificate course in latest computers packages; and iii. Typing speed 40 w.p.m.” Punjab=04 Sindh(R)=02 Khyber Pukhtunkhwa=0l Balochistan^U–FATA/GB*f=01 28 years
1. Only those candidates possessing certificates/degrees from the institutions recognized by the Government are eligible to apply.
2. Relaxation in maximum age limit is admissible under the rules.
3. The quota of 10%, 5% and 2% in all posts is reserved for women, minority (Non-Muslims) & disabled persons respectively.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills, highly proactive and self-disciplined applicants will be given preference.
5. The competent authority reserves the right to increase & decrease the vacancies and to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised posts partially or totally.
6. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
7. Only short-listed applicants will be called for test/interview.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview/tests.
9. Government servants should apply through proper channel. Advance copies of applications shall not be entertained.
10. Prescribed Form duly signed and filled in, in all rcspects must reach this Secretariat latest by 25,b November, 2011.
11. Incomplete Application Forms, filled/written vaguely and those received after due date shall not be entertained. The application form can be downloaded from the website www.na.gov.nk.
Parliament House, Islamabad.