APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSTS OF WIRELESS OPERATORS / HEAD CONSTABLES (BS-07) IN TELECOMMUNICATION, POLICE DEPARTMENT,
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
Applications are invited for the posts of Wireless Operators / Head Constables (BS-07) in Telecommunication, Police Department, Government of Sindh. Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:-
Min: 18 years, Max: 28 years (on the last date of submission of application form i.e. 20.04.2013).
i. Minimum Matriculate from any recognized board. PHYSICAL STANDARDS
ii. Candidates must be in good mental & physical health and should fulfill the following conditions:-
MALES:- Height 5′ x 5″ (minimum)
Chest 33″ x 341/2″ (minimum)
FEMALES:- Height 5′ x 2″ (minimum)
i) No relaxation in age, education or physical standards will be allowed to the candidates.
ii) No TA / DA shall be admissible for appearing in any test / interview or for joining duty, if selected.
iii) There is no fee for obtaining / submitting application forms.
iv) All the candidates who fulfill the criteria laid down for the post can obtain application form from the office of AIGP / Telecommunication Sindh Karachi at Garden Headquarters Karachi and from Regional Headquarters of Telecommunication Police at Hyderabad, Mirpurkhas, Khairpur and Larkana.
v) The application forms duly filled and accompanied with relevant documents should be submitted at AIGP / Telecommunication Sindh’s Office at Karachi.
The Application Forms can also be downloaded from
Sindh Police’s website i.e. www.sindhpolice.gov.pk
APPLYING / RECRUITING PROCEDURE
i) The applications should be accompanied by following documents:-
1. Attested Copy of Matriculate Certificate.
2. Attested Copy of Higher Qualifications, if any.
3. Attested Copy of Domicile Certificate.
4. Attested Copy of P.R.C.
5. Six (6) Passport Size Photographs.
6. Attested Copy of CNIC.
ii) Candidates having computer or technical education will be given preference.
iii) All documents listed in Para (ii) above, except photographs, shall also be produced in original at the time of preliminary scrutiny and interview.
iv) Serving government servants fulfilling the conditions of eligibility can also apply through proper channel.
v) LAST DATE FOR THE RECEIPT OF APPLICATION IS 20.04.2013 AFTER WHICH NO APPLICATION SHALL BE ENTERTAINED.
vi) SCRUTINY & PHYSICAL TEST:
1. All candidates fulfilling the above conditions will appear for physical examination.
2. Such candidates who are found eligible / qualified after the scrutiny of documents and physical examination / test, shall appear in written examinations.
3. Time and place for physical / written test shall be announced.
4. Candidates who qualify in written test shall have to appear before the Selection Board for interview on the date and time, which will be notified after the announcement of the result of WRITTEN TEST.
5. A thorough medical examination on the prescribed form / proforma shall be conducted of candidates who will be selected for appointment.
ASSTT: INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE, TELECOMMUNICATION, SINDH KARACHI
INF-KRY No. 956/13
- sindh police telecommunication