Software Company Job Rawalpindi, Software Engineering Manager / Software Engineers
A well established and fast growing US based healthcare Software Company Immediately requires following. Please read the job descriptions carefully, we will only respond to qualifying applicants:
Software Engineering Manager:
– Minimum five years of experience and three (03) years in similar capacity in a reputed organization.
– You are willing to take on the main and lead role in the software engineering group of the company without a lot of hand holding and supervision.
– You are self-motivated and dedicated to providing quality products and feel irritated if your projects/software QA/teams are not delivering up to the best of standards.
– An attitude of building and retaining teams as opposed to buying teams is required.
– In-depth knowledge and experience of EMR and Medical billing software is REQUIRED.
– Hospital Management systems and Meaningful use certification experience is a huge PLUS and will be given high preference.
– Expert in Object Oriented Programming and Software Engineering Processes.
– Expert in C# Net desktop and web software development with good knowledge of X12, HL7, XML and third party data communication in these formats.
– In-depth knowledge of project tasks time estimation, follow-through with tasks and On-Time project delivery.
– A person with a “Can Do” attitude, who can ensure multiple projects management and delivery on-time with quality.
– A leader who is willing to practically roll down their sleeves and dig deep into work while maintaining team’s positive attitude during stressful project delivery timelines.
Software Engineers (08 Positions):
– Minimum two (02) years of experience in a reputed organization.
– Self-Motivated, High Energy individuals with MS or Bachelors in Software Engineering from a reputed university/institute.
– Experience and willing to work in fast paced high energy structured software development environments.
– Hands on mid to expert level experience with C#, Net desktop and web, X12, HL7, XML.
– Very good knowledge/experience of Object Oriented Programming and familiar with Software Engineering Processes.
– Experience in task time estimation and delivery on time with quality. A person who takes responsibility of his/her tasks.
– Must have worked on EMR, Medical billing and/or Hospital Management systems.
Excellent salary package and health benefits are offered to the right candidate. These are Rawalpindi based positions.
If you think you have the capacity what it takes to work in a fast paced and growing company please send your C.V. in MS Word format at: email@example.com, latest by April 15, 2015.
Please mention position applied for in Subject line.