Southern Zone Agricultural Research Center SARC Job, Assistant, Sr. Scientific Officer
Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC), an apex research organization in the agriculture sector invites applications from qualified, talented and self-motivated Pakistani nationals (Male/Female) for appointment in its establishment in Sindh at Southern Zone Agricultural Research Center (SARC), Karachi against following purely temporary vacancies sanctioned on year to year basis but likely to be continued for an indefinite:
Serial: Post / SPS / Age: Qualification / Experience & Other Requirements:
1. Sr. Scientific Officer (SPS-09) (Food Technology) Age: 35 Years Vacancy: 01 Place of Posting: FQSRI, SARC, Karachi 1) Ph.D. in Food Science & Technology with not more than one second division in the academic career. 2) 5 years’ experience in SPS-08/BS-17 or equivalent in food sciences running laboratory and experience of working on equipment VIZ HPLC, GCMS, Alevo-Consistograph, Farinograph and basic equipment of molecular biology is required. 3) 4 research papers in relevant discipline in HEC recognized journals. Papers published in proceedings, extension article, etc. will not be considered for this requirement.
2. Officer (SPS-08) Food Technology (01) Chemistry (01) Microbiology (01) Age: 35 Years Vacancy: 03 Place of Posting: FQSRI, SARC, Karachi 1) M.Sc./M.Phil. or equivalent qualification in Food Science & Technology/Chemistry/Microbiology with first division or CGPA 3.00 or more with not more than one third division or grade D in the academic career. 2) Preference will be given to candidates with 5 years’ experience of working in laboratory and research publication. 3) Experience of working on basic testing equipment will be preferred.
3. Assistant (SPS-06) Age: 35 Years Vacancy: 01 Place of Posting: FQSRI, SARC, Karachi 1) B.A/B.Com/B.Sc with 5 years’ experience having sufficient computer and administrative/store/procurement/experience in Govt, or Semi Govt. Organization. 2) Typing speed of at least 40 wpm. 3) Basic knowledge of MS Office and Networking.
4. Lab Attendant (SPS-01) Age: 35 Years Vacancy: 01 Place of Posting: FQSRI, SARC, Karachi Matric with preferable 2 years’ experience to work in Microbiology Laboratory.
5. Naib Qasid (SPS-01) Age: 35 years Vacancy: 01 Place of Posting: FQSRI, SARC, Karachi
Age relaxation will be admissible as per PARC/Government Rules.
Only eligible candidates possessing prescribed qualifications and relevant experience may apply on prescribed form (available on PARC Website: www.parc.gov.pk) within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement in National Press.
No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
PARC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female candidates to apply.
Departmental candidates may apply through proper channel.
For further information regarding job description and selection criteria, please visit PARC website.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
Company Name & Address:
Director (Establishment): Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC), 20 Attaturk Avenue, Sector G-5/1, Islamabad.