STATE BANK OF PAKISTAN
State Bank of Pakistan, the Central bank of the country, regulates the monetary and credit system of Pakistan and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to securing monetary stability and optimum utilization of the country’s productive resources.
SBP is looking for a high caliber and dynamic professional as Executive Director – Human Resources. The position is based at Karachi.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Executive Director – Human Resources
The responsibilities of incumbent will include but not limited to the following:
• Provide strategic direction and overall management of Human Resources functions and ensure the achievement of HR goals and objectives.
• Ensure the strategic alignment of business objectives of various clusters with vision & mission and work as strategic partner to formulate HR strategies.
• Oversee the design, review and application of HR policies.
• Ensure HR provides quality service, greater accessibility and increased customer satisfaction.
• Lead change management function to enhance organizational effectiveness and enforce a performance enabling culture.
• Play a vital role in implementation of SBP core values through transforming organizational culture.
• Provide expert advice to management and ensure the development of future leaders.
• Safeguard interests of employees/SBP in accordance with the HR policies, Government laws and regulations.
• Ensure integrated service support systems work smoothly and provide timely, reliable and efficient services to Bank’s stakeholders.
• Ensure industrial peace by managing congenial relationship with CBA.
• Transform corporate culture on highest standards of customer orientation and discipline.
• Ensure fair and just environment based on performance and merit.
Education • Minimum Master degree in Human Resources, Business/Public Administration or a
related field from HEC recognized institution or equivalent foreign qualification. Candidates having additional professional qualification/certifications will be preferred.
Age • Maximum 52 years.
Experience • Must have at least 20 years of post-qualification experience in managing HR functions
of large organization in a comparable entity, out of which at least 12 years at senior management position.
Competencies Strong management, analytical and organizational skills with exceptional track record of HR strategy development and implementation; organization development; business process re-engineering; planning and delivery of major organizational and change management projects. Superior inter-personal and communication skills with ability to deliver under tight deadlines.
• Monetized salary within approved salary scale of OG-8 commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the candidates.
• Medical facility as per Bank’s rules.
• Car as per SBP rules.
• Staff Loans & other benefits, facilities and allowances as admissible under New Compensation & Benefits Structure as per Bank’s rules.
Interested Pakistani nationals meeting the above mentioned eligibility criteria for the position may send their detailed CVs along with covering letter, experience certificates, copies of educational documents, CNIC and a recent photograph addressed to the Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, 10th Floor, SBP Main Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi-74000 latest by March 16, 2015. Please clearly mark the envelope with the position applied for. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as for all future recruitments in the Bank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.