Textile Group Job, Factory Accounts Manager
A Textile Group needs a dynamic and energetic Factory Accounts Manager To be stationed at Mills.
The candidate should have the expertise of following areas:
– Managing and supervision of routine accounting matters at Mills..
– Preparation of monthly yield accounts.
– Stock management and dispatch monitoring.
– Supervision of Quantitative records of stocks.
– Management of Bank Pledge
– Management of cash at Mills and supervision of cashier.
– Supervision of Store accounting.
– Managing payment of salaries/freight/ overtime, contractor’s bills etc.
– Dealing with Government Authorities.
Qualification and Experience:
– Minimum 3 years experience of handling the Mills accounting and supervision independently.
– B.Com, MBA, Article ship completed, CA inter.
Send your CV’s to: email@example.com.