The Bank of Khyber Job Jhang, Branch Manager
The Bank of Khyber requires services of Commercial Bankers having professional skills and dynamic personality for the position of Branch Manager for its Jhang Conventional Branch.
The Core responsibility of the Branch Manager is to Maximize Branch business as per the targets assigned by the management. He/ She is also responsible for ensuring Quality service to the customers within ambit of internal Control and regulatory Compliance at the branch. This Position reports directly to Head BDD.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
– Minimum education required is MBA, MA Economics, M.Com, BBA Honors or any other equivalent degree in Finance/ Banking from an HEC Recognized university.
– Knowledge of basic financial concepts, basic banking principles, practices and procedures, banking operations, regulations and risk management.
– 05 years overall Banking experience of which atleast 2 years should be as Branch Manager Conventional Banking.
General Criteria for the Applicants:
– Candidates having DAIBP will be given preference.
– An excellent computer skill is must.
– Age preferably up to 45 years relaxable in case of candidates having extraordinary track record.
– The Management reserves the right to select or reject any application without assigning any reason at any stage.
How to Apply:
The candidates having requisite qualifications, experience and related professional abilities may apply online through our official Bank’s Website: www.bok.com.pk, on or before April 30, 2015.
Please Note: Applicants must use latest browsers i.e. Internet Explorer 8.0 & above or Mozilla Firefox version 15 or above for submission of online applications.
(Only Short listed Candidates will be called for Interview).