University online: www.iub.edu.pk
Situations Vacant under Disabled Persons Quota
Applications are invited from the candidates having domicile of Punjab for appointment on Regular/Contract basis for the following posts at the Islamia University of Bahawalpur under 3% disable person’s quota. The candidates who have already applied under said quota against advertisement dated 14 March, 2014 are directed to apply as fresh candidates.
Sr.# Name of Post(s) No. of Post(s) reserved under 3% Quota. Eligibility Criteria
1. Lab Attendant (BPS-02) 2 Middle Pass with some experience of laboratory work
2. Mali / Baildar (BPS-Ol) 7 3 years experience in relevant field
3. Peon / Naib Qasid (BPS-01) 5 2 years experience in relevant filed literate person will be give preference
4. Sweeper / Janitor (BPS-01) 5 3 years experience in relevant field
5. Cleaner (BPS-01) 1 3 years experience in relevant field
6. Cook (BPS-01) 1 3 years experience in relevant field
How to apply:
• The University will comply with instructions of Government of Punjab to fill the vacant posts under 3% Disabled person quota.
• Disabled candidate will produce verified Disability Certificate issued by concerned department/Medical Superintendent DHQ along with the application.
• Candidates for above posts are required to submit one copy of application on prescribed form along with attested copies of testimonials.
• Application form available in the office of the Assistant Registrar, HR Old Abbasia Campus Bahawalpur as well as on the IUB website www.iub.edu.pk
• Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications along with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
• Two most recent passport size photographs should be affixed on each application.
• Candidates already in service of a Government/Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel by the due date; otherwise their applications shall not be entertained.
• Application received after the last date will not be entertained; even though posted before the last date.
• Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
• Age will be relaxable in suitable cases.
• No TA/DA will be paid for interview.
• Last date for Submission of Applications is Friday. July 10. 2015.
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
___Abbasia Campus, Bahawalpur.
IPB-830 HMftMBIft Phone: 062-9250235