OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT AND SESSION JUDGE, UMERKOT
Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Umerkot District for the following vacant posts
Sr.# Name of Post BPS Age Limit
01 Stenographer 15 21-25 years Intermediate from any recognized Institute (Typing speed 40, Shorthand speed 80 words per minute), with the knowledge of Computer /’M.S. Office.
02 Junior Clerk 07 21-25 years intermediate from any recognized Institute (Typing speed 40words per minute), preference will be given to those who have Computer /M.S. Office knowledge.
03 Driver 04 20-28 years I iterate, with driving experience, with knowledge about traffic signs and rules having valid L.T.V Driving License.
04 Baillif 02 20-28 years Matriculation
05 Naib Qasid 01 20-28 vears Primary
06 Farrash 01 20-28 years Primary
07 Chowkidar 01 20-28 years Primary
08 Sanitary Worker 01 20-28 years Primary
1. Applications along with verified copies of certificates, showing the educational qualification, date of Birth, Domicile & PRC should be attached.
2. Applications must reach on or before 30th September 2015.
3. Original documents must be brought at the time of interview.
4. Government employees should apply through their respective department. They will get relaxation in age limit according to law.
5. No TA/DA will be admissable.
6. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
7. List ofsuccessful candidates of relevant category will be displayed on notice board by 5″J October 2015. Test/ interview for the post of Stenographer, Junior Clerk and Baillif will be held on 8″‘ October 2015 and Test/ interview for the post of Driver, Naib Qasid. Famish, Chowkidar and Sanitary Worker will be held on 9th October 2015.
8. Only domicile holders of Umert Kot District will be eligible. _
9. Number of vacant positions may increase or decrease by the time of test/interview.
10. For the post of BPS 01, Gardener, Cook. Driver, and Electrician will be given preference.
Anv use of influence will be considered ineligible.
(Suresh Kumar) District and Session Judge Umer Kot