Unilever Pakistan Job Karachi, AM Leadership Development
This role is part of the Leadership Development team within HR and is responsible for building capability across the organization.
AM Leadership Development (Job Number: 15000BR1):
Responsibilities / Learning:
– Responsible for Initiating and Managing projects for capability building.
– Strategizing and developing Skill demand system
– Plan, Execute and Monitor Trainings for Professional and General Skills
– Capability building budgeting and efficient utilization.
– Develop and build strong resource capability development relationship with Key business stakeholders.
– Content development for local initiatives – E.g. Mentoring and coaching workshop
– Complete management of E-learning in Unilever Pakistan.
– Maintain records and provide reports to Service Delivery on learning metrics.
– Development of a focused learning strategy for Unilever Pakistan along with customized learning programs according to business requirements.
– Ensure strong assessment and evaluation processes for all Learning initiatives.
– Liaise with external learning providers to ensure programs fit for purpose and value for money.
Qualification: Bachelors required; MBA preferably in HR.
– Minimum 2 years work experience in a relevant HR role. Prior training and talent management experience is an asset.
Assist the Leadership Development manager in planning, budgeting and execution of Unilever Talent Hunt.
– Planning and Implementation the entire UFLP and ULIP Programme
– Accountable for ensuring that the best talent is hired in the UFLP and ULIP Programs
– Developing initiatives to ensure that Unilever Pakistan maintains its preferred employer status and reaches a level unmatchable by competitors
– Managing costs of the programs within the allocated budget.
Talent & Diversity:
– Ensure successful implementation of diversity enablers and targets throughout the organization.
– Develop and Implement a Diversity Calendar
– Develop and maintain Women’s Network
– Monitor all networks organization-wide
– Develop and maintain strategic alliances with organizations in Pakistan to ensure successful implementation of corporate initiatives towards gender balance.
– Talent & Performance process implementation and tracking.
– Drive and track GPS Action Plans across Unilever Pakistan. Ensure data accuracy before 2015 GPS and ensure accurate report generation.
– Strengthen UFLP and ULIP process and onboarding.