University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
Center for Advanced Studies in Food Security-Agriculture (CAS-FSA)
A walk-in-interview will be conducted for the position of Director-Communication under the USAID funded project titled “Center for Advanced Studies in Food Security-Agriculture (CAS-FSA), University of Agriculture, Faisalabad”. Candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria should bring their CVs alongwith all educational and experience certificates in original for walk-in-interview to be held as per following schedule. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position:
Director-Communication (01 position)
Minimum Qualification and Experience
A Master’s degree (at least 2nd division) in Mass Communication or Journalism, form HEC recognized university with 5 years relevant experience including 2 years of managing communication, branding and marking activities in a USAID funded project. A solid understanding of USAID Communication policies & procedures is an absolute requirement of this position.
CAS-FSA Office, opposite NBP, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad.
1. This is a project based position on contract basis initially for a period of one year extendable annually on the basis of performance
2. Upon Selection, the candidate must present NOC from his/her concerned organization/department.
3. Maximum age limit is upto 45 years for this position, by the date of interview.
4. CAS-FSA reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/postpone the recruitment.
5. CAS-FSA offers competitive salary package for this position.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
Director of Administration CAS-FSA I University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
Date & Time of Interview
February 10,2015 (10:00 AM)