University of Management and Technology Job Lahore, Head Of Career Services Department
Join Our Talented Team as Head of Career Services Department:
University of Management and Technology (UMT) ranks amongst the most prestigious institutions of higher education by virtue of its accreditations at national and regional levels. UMT has achieved a top slot among medium-sized universities of private sector in Punjab vide HEC ranking.
The primary responsibility of the Office of Career Services (OCS) at UMT is to enhance the professional skills portfolio for both students and alumni by organizing a wide range of career related activities such as workshops, individual advisory services, comprehensive job posting, on-campus recruitment facilities, opportunities to meet industry professionals at activities specifically designed for the purpose, etc. The OCS also helps students identify the career that best suits their interests and skills.
– To oversee and manage all aspects of the Career Services Department including, the department of job leads and employer relations, assisting students near graduation, counseling students and alumni in career planning skills and job search strategies.
– To coordinate the training skills workshops and career forums, management of the on-campus interviewing program, development and coordination of student internship programs.
– To be responsible for general office supervision, including managing the budget, supervision of Career Services team, and maintaining and enhancing the OCS resource materials.
– To ensure that each student, interact with Career Services staff to discuss job interests and after graduation plans.
– To build community involvement at the campus level: attend outside job fairs, invite employers to speak in classrooms arrange on-campus interviews and organize job fairs when applicable.
Any other assignment or special projects as assigned by higher authorities.
Qualification, Experience and Skills:
– Having Masters degree from well reputed Institutes/DAI’s with minimum 10 years of experience at national or international level.
– The incumbent should have project management expertise, excellent information system and data base management skills, strong communication, presentation and detail orientation skills.
– He/she must have ability to work in fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates should apply in confidence along with a fresh CV and testimonials in electronic form to Office of Human Resources apply before June 15, 2015.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Company Name & Address:
University of Management and Technology, UMT Road C-II Johar Town, Lahore – 54770 Pakistan.
UAN: (042)-111-300-200. // Fax: (042)-35212819. // Email: email@example.com. // Web: www.umt.edu.pk.