• Quota for Women, disable and minorities Is not applicable on the notified number of seats.
• Only short listed candidates will be callcd for Test / Interview.
• The Prescribed application forms can be downloaded from University of Sargodha website i.e. www.uos.edu.pk.
• Candidates are required to submit one copy of application along with complete C.V, attested copies of testimonials
• Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
• The applicants who have already applied for various positions, shall submit fresh applications.
• Application must be accompanied with pay order/demand draft (non-refundable) of Rs.500/- in case all posts drawn in favour of Ihe Treasurer, University of Sargodha.
• Two most recent passport size photographs should be affixed on each application.
• Candidates already in service of a Government/Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel by the due date; otherwise their applications shall not be entertained.
• Applications received after the last date will not be entertained; even though posted before the last date.
• Incomplete applications shall also not be entertained.
• Last date: For all posts is 30.01.2015.
• The University reserves the right not to consider any application or fill any post without giving any reason.
• Number of posts can be increased / decreased according to the need of University. Moreover, the selected candidates may be posted at any of the Public Sector Sub-Campuses established by the University.
REGISTRAR, UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA, Ph # 048-9230802 ipl-292_University website www.uos.edu.pk