WATER AND SANITATION SERVICES PESHAWAR (WSSP) GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
Water and Sanitation Services Peshawar (WSSP) has been established by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and formally registered under Section 42 of Companies Ordinance 1984 to provide integrated yet improved drinking water, sanitation and solid waste management services in district Peshawar. WSSP is looking for experienced and qualified human resource to fill the following positions.
1. Manager-Finance, Budgeting & Reporting • 01 Position: – Candidate having qualification degree in ACMAIACCAI M.Com / MBA (Finance) with 8 to 10 years of relevant experience and must be good at soft skills. The candidates who have worked in Enterprise Resource Planning environment will be given preference. (Max age – 55 years)
2. Manager Procurement – 01 Position:- Candidates having degree in MBA (General Management) or MBA-Finance with 8 to 10 years of experience in Procurement in a Public I Private sector. The candidates who have worked in Enterprise Resource Planning environment will be given preference. (Max Age – 45 years)
3. Manager Fleet Management – 01 Position:- Candidate having degree in B. Sc I M. Sc Degree in Mechanical I Automobile Engineering with 5 to 8 years of experience can apply. Experience on similar like position in international or national level organizations or public utility companies. (Max Age – 45 years)
4. Assistant Manager (Accounts) – 02 Positions: – Candidate having qualification MBA (Finance)/ACCAM.Com/ACMA with 3-5 years of relevant experience and must be good in soft skills and accounting software packages. (Max Age – 40 years)
5. Assistant Manager (Communications and Media Management) – 01 Position:- Candidate having Masters Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications, Public Relations with 3-5 years of relevant experience with international, national or autonomous organizations. Candidates having above mentioned experience along with command of INPAGE, CorelDraw and Adobe Photoshop along with experience of designing and developing of ‘Newsletter will be preferred. (Max Age – 40 years)
6. Assistant Manager Fleet Management – 04 Positions: – Candidate having BSc/MSc Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 4 to 6 years of experience OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 8 to 10 years of experience can apply. (Max Age – 40 years) Competitive salary package will be offered to the selected candidates. Applications along with CV I Resume and a recent photograph shall reach on or before Sunday, 22nd March, 2015 on the below mentioned address.
General Manager HR & Admin, LCB Building, Plot No 33, Street No 13, Sector E-8, Phase -7, Hayatabad, Peshawar. Phone No: 091-9217630