WWF-Pakistan Job Karachi, Senior Officer HR
External: Educational Institutes, Comparable non- profit organizations
Internal: WWF Head, Regional and Site Offices
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Assist in the recruitment process for positions in the designated projects and areas. Assist in preparing TORs, advertising positions, scheduling interviews, compile interview record and sending offer letters.
– Assist in Employee orientation;
– Ensure that new joiners submit the relevant documents for an Employment contract to be issued.
– Assist in Employee Performance Appraisals and ensure that they are completed in time.
– Assist in employee training needs assessment and implementation of the Annual Training Plan.
– Ensure that Employee Exit process is followed and documented; maintain and analyze exit records to compile feedback and identify any trends.
– Ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures; Suggest improvements and record related feedback of Employees;
– Assist in reviewing Compensation & Benefits and propose changes as per market best practices;
– Assist in periodic internal satisfaction surveys and external benchmarking surveys.
– Prepare contracts and certificates for internships and maintain record.
– Manage the medical insurance (OPD and Hospitalization) for all regional staff as well as re-imbursements.
– Any other related assignment as required.
Education & Work Experience:
– An appropriate post-graduate qualification in Human Resource Management or a related field.
– At least 2-3 years experience in the field of Human Resource Management;
– Experience of working in a multicultural / international environment;
Skills /Abilities / Attributes:
– Superior English Language (reading, writing and speaking skills).
– Sensitivity to gender and other current social issues in Pakistan.
– Interest in conservation and environmental issues.
– Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Passionate & Optimistic, Challenging & Inspiring, Credible & Accountable, and Persevering & Delivering Results.
– Facilitation and business communication skills.
WWF-Pakistan is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right to amend this document from time to time, as may be required in the interests of the organization.