WWF-Pakistan Job Lahore, Executive Secretary To The CEO
External: Relevant Government Departments, Partner Organizations & Donors
Internal: CEO, Directors, WWF-Pakistan’s Board, Board & Management Committees, Employees & the WWF-Network.
Manage CEO’s Secretariat. Provide high level, research, administrative and secretarial support to the CEO. Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the office of the CEO. Manage the CEOs diary and arrange meetings. Assist CEO to organize the workflow and follow up on actions delegated by the CEO. The position requires a high level of integrity, given the exposure to confidential and sensitive information.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Administrative & Secretarial Support:
1. Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
2. Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments and ensure the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected. Maintain the diary of CEO and keep him/ her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
3. Organize the CEO’s travel and other related arrangements such as visa applications. Prepare complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries.
4. Prioritize and ensure that reports, business papers and correspondence are dealt with efficiently and promptly.
5. Assist in preparation, collation and distribution of documentation, presentations, notes and correspondence. Maintain standards in terms of completeness, accuracy and compliance with the branding guide.
6. Maintain filing and record.
7. Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages; make note of essential information and prioritize the calls to be returned by the CEO.
8. Advise the CEO on matters requiring personal attention, with associated deadlines, and preparing relevant documentation.
9. Deal with matters requiring attention, or refer them to the appropriate person in the absence of the CEO.
10. Draft and edit documents, including correspondence, reports, and proposals.
11. Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
12. Ensure that the CEOs bio is kept updated and respond to requests for materials regarding the CEO and the organization in general.
13. Maintain Confidentiality of information as required.
14. Respond to public inquiries; direct the general public to the appropriate employee.
15. Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
16. Assist in smooth communication between the CEOs office and internal departments;
17. Assist in planning and scheduling meetings; prepare notes and follow up on any decisions made.
18. Handle the CEOs email and prioritize a list of replies that have to be made by the CEO personally.
19. Greet stakeholders / partners on arrival at the office.
20. Assist with specific assignments as needed.
Board Support and Liaison:
21. Serve as the CEO’s administrative liaison to WWF-Pakistan’s Board.
22. Assist the board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed.
23. Maintain discretion and confidentiality in relationship with all board members.
24. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in by laws regarding board and board committee matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings in electronic/paper format.
Education, Experience & Working Knowledge:
– Masters or 4 Years Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Communications or a related field.
– At least 5 years experience supporting senior executives, preferably in a non-profit organization.
– Experience and interest in internal & external communications and partnership development.
– Experience in planning and coordinating meetings, arranging domestic / international travel.
– Experience of working in a multicultural / international environment.
– Entrepreneurial spirit with an outstanding ability to solve problems independently
– Strong commitment to conservation and development issues.
– Adhere to WWF’s values, which are: Passionate & Optimistic, Challenging & Inspiring, Credible & Accountable, and Persevering & Delivering Results.
Other Skills & Abilities:
– Proficient in Microsoft Office [Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point], Adobe Acrobat
– Expertise in Social Media / Web platforms.
– Excellent diplomatic and communication skills, including an ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of individuals within and outside the WWF Network; able to communicate ideas on complex and sensitive issues clearly selecting language, tone and format to suit target recipients.
– Excellent listening skills.
– Fluency in oral and written English
– Ability to draft, edit and proofread documents with authority.
– Trustworthy, reliable, and bright individual who exhibits excellent judgment regarding confidential information.
– Poised, polished, and professional demeanor with a proactive attitude.
– Strong organizational abilities and meticulous attention to detail; always accurate and a focus on getting things right- first time.
– Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly.
– Shorthand or very good speed writing / typing desired.
– Excellent time management skills; must be able to meet demanding deadlines & work well under pressure.
– Ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
– Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability;
– Emotional maturity.
– Is able to handle various competing demands; energetic individual with ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly;
– Sound work ethics
– Friendly and professional in manner at all times; high level of empathy towards stakeholders/visitors
– Results Driven.
WWF-Pakistan is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right to amend this document from time to time, as may be required in the interests of the organization.